Here’s some Batman Movie News to talk about: Christopher Nolan says his next Batman movie now has a name: The Dark Knight Rises. The writer-director-producer-badass also revealed The Ridder WON’T be the villain.
Wow! Your thoughts?
- drugsrdrugs likes this
- naplesguy likes this
- unsolvedpuzzle answered: I’m extraordinarily irked that it isn’t the Riddler. He’s my favorite villain, I was really looking forward to that >.<
- namosays reblogged this from incredible-batman and added:
- judiwondrous answered: super excited :P
- jonarichards reblogged this from incredible-batman
- sambarkers reblogged this from incredible-batman
- sploops answered: The best thing he said was, not in 3D! IMAX HD ftw!
- kermitlololove reblogged this from incredible-batman
- myblackeverything answered: I hope they will go back to the more “epic” cinematography they had in Batman Begins. The title hints it will be more like Dark Knight though
- -dreamsaremyreality likes this
- incredible-batman posted this